bearcubus

How does this enchanting doorway not invite area teenagers?

Bearcubus
8 years ago
The Blue Door · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Conte & Conte, LLC
    8 years ago

The door is on private property and not accessible to the public. Thanks!

Bearcubus thanked Conte & Conte, LLC
  • Peter Ajanaku
    6 years ago
    Does anyone knows name of this exact enchanting blue color paint and maker? Much appreciated in advance.
  • Peter Ajanaku
    6 years ago
    Am actually thinking of making the entrance of my main entrance door this color. Do door color actually invite criminals even a affluent neighborhood?
  • Bearcubus
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Peter Ajanaku: Nah. The lower orders are only summoned to our gated compound by demonic incantation, and pastel shades. The peasantry, I have on good authority, is blind to the colour blue. However, just to be safe, I have a little bell I keep by the upstairs chamber window for when I see them coming with their tumbrels. It alerts Jeevs, who calls in the Pinkertons and National Guard for us. See you next season at Davos, Aspen, and Mount Pelerin!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.