janai_maughan

Cabinet material: solid wood or fiberboard?

Janai Maughan
8 years ago
I love the look you've achieved here and am hoping to do something similar in our new home. Cost isn't a factor so much as achieving the quality and aesthetic I want.
Sophisticated Nostalgia Kitchen in Deer Park · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    8 years ago

Solid wood. Our painted cabinets are usually done in Maple. But we also offer other wood options like Knott Alder for example for different looks. This is Dura Supreme Cabinetry you can learn more about our cabinet products at: http://www.durasupreme.com

Mandi @ Dura

• PRO
    SkyHawk Interiors & Architecture
    8 years ago

This is a beautiful design. I was considering some thing similar in another line for y kitchen but I was introduced to the brand yesterday from a vendor I use often for my stone installations.

I was wondering if you would mind sharing the cost of the cabinetry and the approximate linear footage or dimensions of the kitchen?

Did you have any problems. I had a flood in my exist kitchen. and I was salvage the 2- 1/2 solid lavage counter tops and the calcutta gold island none of the cabinets.Aloha nicole

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Advanced Design Studio could give you pricing, they are one of our many Dura Surpeme Showrooms. I will tell you our cabinetry products are very customizable and have a lot of options you can move around to work with any budget. The best advice I can give is to connect with a designer so that they can help determine the best option for the look you are going for and your budget. Mandi @ Dura

• PRO
    Advance Design Studio, Ltd.
    8 years ago

Thanks Mandi for the update. Sorry for the delay, this is indeed Dura Supreme cabinetry. There are quite a number of factors that go into pricing kitchen cabinetry. Please feel free to contact us at the studio and we'd be happy to review your project with you. Thanks for the inquiry, Christine @ ADS

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    8 years ago

You're welcome! Glad I could help. Mandi @ Dura

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.