eyesmiles

can i get this bench in 40" wide by any chance?

eyesmiles
8 years ago
O only have 42" but thinking the 36" bench may be too small. can the bench be made in 40 or 42"? and is the 36" one that measurement at the widest point?
Thank you
Rebecca
Modern Upholstered Bench from Spiral Cone Legs, Grey Tweed, 36-Inch · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Spiral Cone Legs
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Hi Rebecca,

Yes indeed I can make a custom size for you, and yes the measurement is from the widest part of the bench.

Just let me know if you want 40" or 42" the price will be 100$ more than the next longer bench, which is the 47".

Thanks,

Lance Stephenson

Spiral Cone Legs

• eyesmiles
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    I will let you knowing is like to move forward. Do you only do upholstered bench? It's for an entrance area with kids so thought I'd do wood but then saw your one with those fun legs....
  • PRO
    Spiral Cone Legs
    8 years ago

As of this writing, just the upholstered benches, except for this one that has table ends on an otherwise upholstered 59" bench. It is really a prototype but one that I am offering on a built to order basis for 1300$

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.