hopebartwilliams

Perspective tile

Hope Williams
8 years ago
Can you give me the specs on dimensions? Also, what colors are available and price? Thank you very much, Hope I've seen a company vehicle here in T'ville, do y'all service this area?
Kitchens · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Sellers Tile Distributors
    8 years ago

Hi hopebartwilliams,

The tile shown is tumbled travertine, it's 3"x6" in size, and about 1/4" thick. It comes in too many colors to list here with all of our vendor options, but we actually stock 3 colors from our Albany warehouse, that are available through any of our 6 locations: Ivory or Classic, Walnut. What's shown in the picture is actually Yellow travertine, which we can still order, but don't actually stock. They run $8.76/sf retail, and we certainly do service Thomasville! Please let us know if we can assist you in any way. You're really close to either our Albany, GA location or our Tallahassee, FL location.

Very Best,

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.