melanie_hed_sg1i

Bowl Sink?

Nelly Bird
8 years ago

We are beginning to collect ideas for our new bathroom- I have always loved the Idea of a 'bowl sink'- but am not sure it it will take up more space-/be inconvenient in the end- even tho it looks nice!

What kind of sink do you have? any advice would be appreciated!

Industrial Bathroom · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Melanie Hedi
    8 years ago

I love the look of a bowl sink-I think it would make less mess/ spillage around the sink area too!

• Samantha
    8 years ago

You have to make sure you clean up around the sink otherwise can go mouldy. But look nice

• PRO
    HughVF
    8 years ago

Aesthetically I really like the Bowl-Sink design but i agree with Samantha, i think it would get messy and mouldy. Especially underneath and around the bowl with toothpaste etc...

• PRO
    Olivia Kwarda Tuivaga
    8 years ago

Love a bowl sink!!!!

Only issue is maybe cleaning? water build up/collecting under the bowl? But they look great. I loved this one at a holiday house I stayed - so raw! Interior designer of the home is Debra Cronin Design -

• Vera Fiorina
    7 years ago
    honestly, bowl sing is pretty to look at but not the most practical. water is splashing all over the place. I am in design and construction business and if I have to build for myself I will not go for bowl type. sunken in that contains water is more practical and less maintenance issue.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.