summery

High-backed roll-arm sofa?

summery
7 years ago
Hi - we love that high-backed rolled arm sofa, as so many of them are uncomfortably low-backed for taller people. Any chance you remember the source or style #/name, please? Many thanks.
Midcentury Living Room - Logan Square · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Paula Interiors
    7 years ago

Hello,

I don't have that information; my client purchased that piece before meeting me. If I see something similar I will send it your way. Good luck !

summery thanked Paula Interiors
  • PRO
    Savvy Home
    7 years ago

Hi, we offer a number of similar styles on our site. All of which our fully customizable. http://www.savvyhomestore.com/select/living-room/fabric/sofa?styletags=6,21

• summery
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thanks for the offer, Savvy Home, but we're in Eastern Canada, and you're in the Western US, so what with s&h, Duty, and the dastardly exchange rate, we'll have to pass, I'm afraid.

• PRO
    Savvy Home
    7 years ago

I do understand. Just to be clear, we do offer in-home delivery across Canada for $250, which covers all shipping, customs fees, and brokerage charges. Thanks!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.