catbow

Please tell us the name/supplier of cabinet hardware?

catbow
7 years ago
Master Bath · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Stylish Cabinets
    7 years ago

We did not supply the hardware on that job. I will check with the homeowner and get back to you when I hear from her.

• PRO
    Stylish Cabinets
    7 years ago

She said she got them on Amazon. Cosmas 7155-128ORB - 5" (128mm) hole centers. I hope this helps you.

• catbow
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me! That does give me a place to start. Have looked on internet for anything similar with no luck. Beautiful cabinetry! I am hoping to paint mine and all woodwork that color. Which granite did you use?

• catbow
    Original Author
    7 years ago

To clarify my previous question, which granite did you use in kitchen? My cabinets are in good shape but the kitchen and master bath need to be updated. Do you all work on that type of project?

• PRO
    Stylish Cabinets
    7 years ago

We actually just supply the cabinets and now the hardware (we were not doing hardware when we did those cabinets). We work with many contractors and granite companies. I can refer someone to you. Are you in the Houston area?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.