rhonalogan

Downward sloping garden no more!

Rhona Logan
7 years ago
Garden now complete - thank you houzzers for your advice - with two patios areas. One of which sunken with built in bench using wood effect tiles. We wanted something contemporary, low maintenance but still a proper garden with planting. It's just a dream and that's all down to the amazing 3D Garden Design ltd(west central Scotland Area).

Comments (24)

• Rhona Logan
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Before!
  • Andrew Millar
    7 years ago
    what a beautiful garden,be even better once the plants mature.
  • PRO
    Renovation Management by Bastani Consultants
    7 years ago

Well done! What a great improvement.

• xtine74
    7 years ago

fab result !

• Laura Thomas
    7 years ago
    Wow! It looks amazing. About to start our garden soon and I'll be showing my hubby our pictures.
  • bfrobson
    7 years ago

Beautiful; you must be so pleased with the outcome. Hope we get the promised summer weather for you to enjoy it to the full.

• Luciana
    7 years ago

It looks wonderful!! Excellent job, well done!!

• PRO
    brp architects
    7 years ago

This looks brilliantly executed. Sharp and neat. Inspired!

• jillyfoxton
    7 years ago
    Wow, there is something about this garden that is so lovely ! Stunning, I love it.
  • louisep2012
    7 years ago

I agree, love the planting, especially around the sunken patio. Please give an update as it matures

• Rhona Logan
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Thank you all. I can report we are loving it & it works perfectly for us. Will share some mature pics as we go. The guys just did an absolutely wonderful job from design right through to the finish.

I have told them about the Houzz as they are not currently on it. If you want some ideas their website is good. 3Dgardendesign.co.uk

Share all your garden pics once done I love seeing them x
  • Rhona Logan
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Better pics
  • msclelluk
    7 years ago
    Beautiful - inspirational & transformational! Can I ask you what the name/type of your fencing is - I love it & could use a bit of that in my garden! Thanks
  • Rhona Logan
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    The fencing is just treated timber strips. It's the more reasonable alternative to the cedar you see in the Houzz pics! X
  • Michelle M
    7 years ago
    Gosh, doesn't it look so much bigger than before! Lovely job - you just need the sun now ;)
  • Rhona Logan
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Much much bigger yes! We've been having lots of sunshine in Scotland this summer so far - believe it or not!
  • mrshste
    7 years ago

It looks great! Modern, but not clinical.

• Mrs D
    7 years ago

I'm in Scotland would love to give them a call! Would it be cheeky to ask you to give a rough idea of how much they charge?

• dynamo91
    7 years ago

Beautiful transformation. Lovely.

I'm in Scotland too, have had a look at their website and their FB page, and saw your garden. You're quite near me. Will keep them in mind for when we get to do our garden.

• PRO
    Rob Crawshaw Photo
    7 years ago

Looks great! I do have a soft spot for raised planters though! :D

• Kevin Jovinsie
    7 years ago
    this is the result of my sketch. hope you like it. thanks
  • chabbaa
    7 years ago
    This is really beautiful and close to the transformation we are looking for. Can I ask did they just do the design and you do the work... Or did they do everything?

Was there any part of the job you felt like you could've done yourself?
  • Rhona Logan
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    They did the job from design right through to finish. We could have done the planting ourselves but I think that would be all given the lack of time & skill we have. Everything is starting to fill out in the planters now. We are loving it.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.