plane001

How did you attach a curtain rod? And what kind of rod is it?

plane001
7 years ago
We have a sunroom and I've had difficulty with window treatments. Thanks
Sunrooms · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    FOUR SEASONS SUNROOMS BY HUDSON VALLEY SUNROOMS
    7 years ago

I will get with you asap. I need to speak with the owner for specifics. Thank you for your patience. Most Sincerely, Colleen DePuy, Manager

• PRO
    7 years ago

Hi! Assuming your sunroom was manufactured by Four Seasons Sunrooms of Holbrook, LI, you would have a very small indentation (drill guide....long narrow indentation) in which you can put screws. You need to use stainless steel screws (self tapping). I do not know where the rods were purchased. The homeowner bought them. I'm quite certain you can use whatever you would like providing you follow the above instructions. Again, this is for a sunroom manufactured by Four Seasons Sunrooms. Please feel free to give me a call at (845) 339-1787 with any questions.

• plane001
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Thank you so much. Ours is four seasons sunroom manufacture, but in Maryland. We didn't install it so don't have those instructions or a booklet about that. May have to call u. Thank you again!
  • PRO
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

You should contact the dealer or the local franchise to make sure that you are doing it right please. We do not handle Maryland. I am happy to help; however! Take care! Colleen

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.