• dawncroo
    11 years ago
    Same question.. Love them
  • dawncroo
    11 years ago
    Thanks!
  • myaglubpanny
    10 years ago
    I am ape in love with this look--the way it was, the way we were, the wonderful feeling of --security, but with a view outside, the feeling of being "in" the place, and not "on" it, the soothing feel of a place out of harm's way, but with a lookout.
  • Jan Augenstein
    9 years ago
    I purchased similar branches but a bit smaller in diameter...they look the same otherwise..same texture and twists and organic shapes......they were from the Amazon rain forest or imported from someplace like that....they are actually large vines.
  • PRO
    Belvedere Interior & Design
    9 years ago
    Would you mind telling me what website you purchased them from? I love them.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Janedoesit- would you mind telling me what website you purchased them from?
  • Jan Augenstein
    9 years ago
    I purchased them from a store called home emporium. i visited the one in Cincinnati ohio but they have some scattered around the usa. each 8 foot branch was approximately $6.00. which was a great deal. they get them in at different times. I believe they have a website so you can track them down. best of luck!!
  • marilynellis
    9 years ago
    Looks like a root system rather than a trunk. Find a company that sells driftwood and create your own.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Thank you so much Jan! I will contact them. These branches are very difficult to find and are very expensive when you do find them. If anyone else has ever seen them anywhere in the US, please let me know. They are called Liana Vines and they are from Indonesia.
  • PRO
    RIVER VALLEY WOODS COMPANY
    8 years ago

If you are still looking for driftwood, try RiverValleyWoods.com - this is my company and I have an amazing variety of gorgeous driftwood pieces.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.