lisa_blackerby

Yes or No. Does the backsplash in the photo included w/purchase?

Lisa Blackerby
7 years ago
Does the white backsplash come included with the purchase of this item OR must I purchase it elsewhere? If sold separately, where do I purchase it from? Thanks.
48" Antique-Style White Morton Bathroom Sink Vanity W/mirror · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Chans Furniture
    7 years ago

This
    price does NOT include the backsplash. For this vanity, the matching backsplash
    is 75 dollars.
    There is no ADDITIONAL shipping charge for the backsplash. We have been trying
    to meet every customer's need, However, back splash could not be purchased by
    itself because of the fragile nature. It needs to be shipped with the vanity
    for support to reduce the risk of damage during the freight.

If you are still interested in purchasing,
    please contact the seller directly.

• PRO
    @designREMODEL Baths, Kitchens & More
    7 years ago

This was in the notes for this item.

Back splash included in shipment
    (Please note that the back splash is not included in the purchase price and will be shipped with your purchase as a free upgrade only. In the event that the back splash is received damaged or broken, they will not be refunded for or replaced.)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.