hzdeleted_5965307

Love the Fireplace surround! What material is that?

User
11 years ago
It looks like a stone or a ceramic that's fired to look like stone.
Any info you could give me would be much appreciated ( type of material, supplier, showroom, etc).
Thanks Much!
-Sandra Bonderud, AIA
sandra@bonderud.com
Tiburon · More Info

Comments (8)

• kelliott62
    10 years ago
    I was on the Porcelanosa website and there are many tiles (and a bit difficult to differentiate online). Would you be able to say what the name of this particular tile is?
    Thank you.
  • Claudia Rahimi
    10 years ago
    what is the name/specifics of that tile??
  • PRO
    BONDERUD Design Inc. Architecture | Interiors
    10 years ago
    It is Porcelanosa, comes in 3 colors. I think the one shown is "Shine Dark": http://www.porcelanosa-usa.com/home/products/tile/wall.aspx/d=15428/title=Shine_Dark
  • Amy I
    10 years ago
    Thank you for including this information. I'm very interested in this fireplace design and just ordered several samples from Porcelanosa. Thank you so much!
  • Amy I
    10 years ago
    Adding this from Porcelanosa: "Ferroker is a porcelain tile. It is an “Image” as it is a manmade material. It’s mimicking a steel but some think its more of a concrete." I had expected this to be a shimmery stone or concrete but it's definitely an image printed on top of porcelain. Not what I was expecting so I wanted to share should it be helpful to anyone else.
  • Corey Shurchin
    10 years ago
    would love to know artwork as we'll!
  • Amy I
    10 years ago
    Can you share the overall height from floor to top of the mantle? Thank you.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.