allison_chamberlin

This or that?

Allison
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I want to add an accent cabinet in my living room, but I can't decide on a color! Which color would look best?

Coffee table isn't here to stay. Plus, I'm waiting for more pillow inserts and covers. Soo, ignore a bit of the sectional. The photo is more so just to let y'all get a feel of the room!

Comments (8)

• Allison
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Grey over navy too?

• PRO
    Les Collections Dubreuil
    7 years ago

Darker One.

• kjoy1
    7 years ago
    Man...I have always adored the teal one!!! Your pictures are a tad dark though so it is hard to tell if it would work in your room:)
  • Allison
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I love the teal one, but I have a teal corner cabinet right near this area going up the stairs. I think it'd be too much of the color. I'm not sure though. What do you think?

• kjoy1
    7 years ago
    Yeah probably wouldn't work then...I don't think it would be too much teal but the colors would have to be quite similar so they wouldn't clash. Cute cabinet:)
  • kjoy1
    7 years ago
    I vote Navy then...
  • PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    7 years ago

I would go with white it matches the trim in the room and white and navy are like milk and cookies! They just go great together....also if you ever move or need it in another room it will match anything.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.