total_home1

The whole point of staging your home, is to highlight its beauty!

Total Home
7 years ago

Comments (16)

• PRO
    Mega Builders
    7 years ago

And beautiful it is!

• PRO
    Stecki Construction
    7 years ago

Very pleasing to the eye! Fabulous job!

• Architectural Notice
    7 years ago

Much more appealing and visually attractive.

• PRO
    Magda Interiors
    7 years ago

Very cozy and welcoming living room. I's love to spend time in there!

• PRO
    Laura Lee Designs
    7 years ago

So inviting!

• teamaltese
    7 years ago
    When we sold, we had some rooms staged. I was amazed at how lovely and inviting the rooms were! Now, our style was fine, but the choice of wall color, the simplicity of the design, the use of new and vintage, well, it was beautiful! House sold in 3 days. The home pictured has the same feel, and should sell in a hot minute!
  • PRO
    Tyles by The Nic Studio
    7 years ago

Amazing work! Fresh (and talented) eyes can go so far into really showcasing your space.

• PRO
    Mountain MT Homes LLC
    7 years ago

Yes it can help big time for if you are selling your home, and if the buyers like the product they can buy it. Buyers need to see if their furnishings will go with the home.

Ken

• PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    7 years ago

Beautiful!

• Dawn Y
    7 years ago
    Wow!
  • flyr4fun
    7 years ago

So much nicer!

• Kathy Skilton
    7 years ago

Fantastic.

• chiflipper
    7 years ago

I had to look twice...same room?...most of the same furniture?...yep. GOOD JOB!

• sofikbr
    7 years ago

Except second one is special effect picture , shot from same point (without door in a way) but room seems twice large not because furniture is placed correctly . I realize that by looking at the size of fireplace in first and second picture. Don't take me wrong it is nicely stage but if we comparing , should be apples to apples ...

• PRO
    Total Home
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    I understand your comment sofikbr however the door could not open all of the way in the first image because there was a desk behind the door. Very hard to get perfectly matched before and after shots, because I always take my before photos and often use the Photographers after photos in my work.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.