madismom00

Exterior stone

madismom00
7 years ago
I noted the stone to be ledge gray but can you advise where it came from or any more detail? Also , what installation technique did you use? I can't tell if it's dry stacked etc. Many thanks.
Houston · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Fede Casa, LLC
    7 years ago

Dear Madismom00: Unfortunately, I don't have that info since we were the Interior design Firm and not the builder. If you want we can provide the Builder's name and number for you. Please advise. Fede.

• madismom00
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Thanks Fede. Pls provide builder. It would be much appreciated!
  • PRO
    Fede Casa, LLC
    7 years ago

Ken (832) 475-2266. Good luck.

• madismom00
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Thanks so much for your quick reply!! Is this a Houston,Tx property? If so can you provide address so my builder can drive by to see specifics.
  • PRO
    Fede Casa, LLC
    7 years ago

Yes, it is in Spring, Texas. Please cal the Builder for any more information. Good Luck.

• kan l
    6 years ago

Madismom, if you ever found out the answer to the stone can you please provide here as well, thnx!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.