michelle_laurie71

Is the room cold in winter given the amount of windows?

Michelle Laurie
7 years ago
We live in Rossland, BC and are considering a wall of windows like this across 40 ft living/kitchen/dining space. We are hesitating as designer said room will be cold. Thoughts?
Living Rooms | Window + Door Designs · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Innotech Windows + Doors
    7 years ago

Hi Michelle,

This project is in Revelstoke, BC so similar (if not colder?) climate than in Rossland. With high-performance windows and the right glazing combination, a space like this can definitely be comfortable year round (not too cold in winter, not too hot in summer).

Feel free to shoot me an email (jessica.owen @ innotech-windows.com - no spaces) and I'd be happy to put you in touch with the homeowner so you could get his direct feedback. We also have a number of projects/clients in Rossland that we could connect you with.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jessica

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.