junehanson

Is there anyway I can purchase this light fixture? It is magnificant and just what I am looking for over the

junehanson
11 years ago
Salvage Secrets · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Joanne Palmisano Design
    10 years ago
    It was custom made but I've seen similiar light fixtures -- also you can ask your local lighting store to make one for you.
  • PRO
    Glow 828
    10 years ago
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/glow828
    Here is a link to my Etsy, we make custom wine bottle chandeliers.
  • sharnz_alesha
    10 years ago
    That is really nice
  • PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    10 years ago
    we carry similar chandeliers made of art glass in beautiful colors and textures www.GALILEELIGHTING.com
  • PRO
    Joanne Palmisano Design
    10 years ago
    The chandelier was made by the talented Shannon Quimby in the photography from my book. www.shannonquimby.com
  • PRO
    Lamp & Shade Works
    10 years ago
    Hello,

We sell one option that uses glass bottles over at Lamp & Shade Works. I have attached a photo to view and product information is available on our website www.mylampshadeworks.com This is our Item number 625828. Please let us know if you have any questions on it?

Have a Great Day!
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.