pester4240

Garbage

Pester
7 years ago
Bought a U-Line after 8 service visits it still was broken. They sent a new one and it failed within one week.
You think this is a quality brand?
U-Line 1175 Stainless Steel Refrigerated Beverage Center · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Overstock.com
    7 years ago

This item comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. If you need assistance with your purchase, please reach out to our customer care team.

• PRO
    U-Line
    7 years ago

Hi Pester,

We're sorry you have experienced issues with your U-Line product. If you could please provide or email us at sales@u-line.com the best phone number to reach you, we'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

U-Line Marketing

• Mike Filchak
    7 years ago

Already Did. I was denied a refund by your company after being tortured 8 times with a service person in my house and the new one sent failed within a week. I wrote and called. The dealer was willing to work with us but your corporation did not. All they offered was another service visit. I pleaded nicely to let us go on our way with another brand. You chose to hold me captive and keep my money. Evidently nice didn't work.

I am a contributor on HOUZZ and will share my experience continually here and other forums until I get satisfaction. I also have a web domain ready to launch with your name in it. I am only days from getting all the paper work together and with the help of my attorneys I am filing for a hearing. Once I get a judgement that will be posted also. You really bullied the wrong guy.

• PRO
    U-Line
    7 years ago

Hi Mike,

We understand your frustration. This is not a typical experience with our product and we do not want you to view U-Line in a negative light. Our Customer Care Team will be contacting you today to refund your money. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

U-Line Marketing

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.