mikepace12

Deck yeah! Pick the best deck!

mike pace
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I have built a few decks in my time but seeing all the different types on Houzz I am having trouble thinking what is the best design out there.

So I made a list of my favourites and I want to see if all you people out there agree with me. Vote away!

Carpenter Street · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Outside Concepts
    7 years ago

Great design for the curved edges on carpenter street

• Shankar
    7 years ago

I love the curved edges deck, it really creates a great transition from indoors to outdoors!

• petapea
    7 years ago

Wow! That elevated deck is pretty special, so is the beach canopy (that view!...sigh). I do also like the fairy lights built into the deck, so cute. Great selection! :-)

• krc33
    7 years ago

My favourite is the Curved edges - Carpenter Street. It creates a sense of wonder, almost cocoon-like. I can't wait to get in there and experience it for myself. I also like Beach canopy - Cozy Outdoor Living Room - yes, the view, but also the way it makes me feel. How hot does the Summer Classics - Club Woven aluminium decking get? Looks great and low-maintenance.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.