table4one

Love the epoxy concrete- look floor! Was it one by a South FL Company?

table4one
7 years ago
This is beautiful and very practical for a South Florida condo (humidity, accidental flooding, etc). I will need to replace my tile soon. It's buckled. A few years ago, I asked a contractor about polished concrete, and he said there would have to be a noise barrier in place. Would this transmit more noise (than tile) for downstairs neighbors?
10 Museum Park · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    A. Keith Powell Interior
    7 years ago

The covering is only 1/8th" and gets poured over the existing floor So you don't need a permit to install this product. You don't even have to remove the baseboards. It runs about 18 dollars a square foot. But the time, money and aggrevation you save is priceless The company is Artistic Flooring

table4one thanked A. Keith Powell Interior
  • table4one
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for your prompt reply! Yes. That is priceless. With two bathrooms and a buckled living room floor, I have experienced plenty of aggravation with tile. Thank you for posting a "tile-free" option. It is both practical and beautiful.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.