milena_germanotta

Tile shop -help me avout the wall behind my desk

What to do with the wall behind my desk,it is white in the moment with painted relief,my first idea was to put black marmol tiles but now i am not sure.Have some idea?

Comments (6)

• Jonathan
    7 years ago
    I think you should get your company name or branding put on that wall. Remember that you can get digital images put on wall paper.
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    7 years ago
    If you use CAD to give images of tiles in situ to your clients - then a huge screen to show your images ( or finished images of past work on a roll ) would be good here !
  • PRO
    Hutsly
    7 years ago

How about an indoor greenery wall like this:

A Sacred Space to Bathe by siol and Habitat Horticulture · More Info

• PRO
    Identity Papers
    7 years ago

As I make bespoke wallpaper designs I'd be happy to work with you on developing something individual and perfect for your space. It could be branding, or something more atmospheric. I work with your choice of photography or lettering to make it truly unique, from word search to poetry, or try my latest Mix and Match Joinery collection for a faster fix.

• PRO
    Casa Ceramica Tile Company
    7 years ago
    Hi Milena

How about something like this. Gorgeous textures and lots of colours available to create your own masterpiece
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.