wulfstar

Backslash

wulfstar
7 years ago
I've stumbled upon another of your photos! And I see you're out of Kansas (where I reside, as well!). I'm wondering about the strip of backslash. The photo says it's metal? It almost looks like stone (the darker, smaller tiles)! Can you provide any details?
Satisfied Customers · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Miller's of Claflin
    7 years ago

The smaller tiles that run along the counter top has some copper in them. The band that goes around the tiles in the diamond pattern are metal. Hopefully this helps!!!

• wulfstar
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for your quick responses; it reflects positively on your business standards. If you ever stumble upon any detailed info on the tile that runs along the bottom of the backsplash... I'd absolutely love to know. Thank you again!

• PRO
    Miller's of Claflin
    7 years ago

It is a 1" x 3" mosaic copper tile. The only reason I can tell you that much is because the picture you are looking at is the kitchen of one of our employees. Kelly, our flooring manager, has left today to go to the flooring show in Las Vegas and will be back the end of the week so there will be new stuff coming our way. If you give him a call he might be able to tell you what exactly it is. We also have Robin, that works in flooring and can help you. Are you close to us? If you want you can email info@millersofclaflin.com with your contact information and I can forward it on to Kelly. We would love to help! :-)

• wulfstar
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Email sent, thank you!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.