roblacy

Hardware Matching Delta Champagne Bronze

roblacy
7 years ago
I'm redoing my kitchen and recently purchased a Delta faucet in Champagne Bronze. I'm looking for hardware to match. The attached photo shows it's not gold and it's not shiny so it's been a little tricky finding matching cabinet pulls and handles.

Can anyone in the Houzz community recommend a brand of hardware in a modern style (i.e. European pull handles) that's a close match?

Your input is so greatly appreciated!

Comments (99)

• karink79
    4 years ago

I used the Champagne Gold in my powder room-are there outlet plates or light switch covers that anyone found to use to match?

• PRO
    Renov8or
    3 years ago

Channah, those are very pretty!

• Colleen P
    3 years ago

Has any used a Schluter Edge for their tile work that matches or coordinates with the Delta Champagne Bronze?

• Rojal
    3 years ago

@Colleen did you find a matching tile metal edge? We are looking too. Has anyone used Blanke tile metal edge?

• Rachel
    3 years ago

Yes Channah, I am using Atlas sleek in honey bronze!

• frannyglass4
    3 years ago

Hello - just wondering if Jess (above) ever found a good shower curtain rod to match the Delta Champagne Bronze fixtures @Jess Lawrence Thank you :)

• megkbrown
    3 years ago

@InTheOtherRoom do you know the manufacturer and color of your shower hinges?

• InTheOtherRoom
    3 years ago

@megkbrown no. sorry. i just went to a local shower door place and matched it to the fixtures I had. I only had 1 option.

• megkbrown
    3 years ago

@InTheOtherRoom do you know the brand and finish of your shower hinges and clips?

• ram123
    3 years ago

We are putting delta champagne bronze in our guest bath right now. Thanks for the information on hardware and I saw a question about shower curtain rod in that color, my design store can’t find anything. I will paint one if needed or just use something else, appreciate the paint info.

• Kevin H
    3 years ago

I used this shower curtain rod from Ivilon in warm gold. It is an EXACT match to Delta's Champagne Bronze.

https://www.amazon.com/Ivilon-Tension-Curtain-Rod-Windows/dp/B07XXFMTGC?ref_=ast_sto_dp

• mserita
    3 years ago

Does anyone have a bathroom vanity light that matches? I've bought and returned at least 4 so far that do not coordinate!

• InTheOtherRoom
    3 years ago

I bought the Liberty Park 8-in Gold Hardwired Mini Pendant from Lowes, but they don't sell it anymore. They do have other gold Liberty Park items on their website, but I don't know if its the same exact color. Either way, it's an easy item to return if it doesn't match.

• Debbie Johns
    3 years ago

mserita I used sconces flanking a large mirror, and these matched pretty closely:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JHCCHUC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

• Emily Hyssong
    3 years ago

Anyone find a mirror that matches delta champagne bronze? I’m open to mixing metals elsewhere but hoping to match mirror too... thanks!

• Cody Widdes
    3 years ago

I just ordered the Hamilton Hills gold mirror as a few reviews said it's a match, but now i'm second guessing the frame thickness. Really hoping for more mirror + lighting recs on this thread. The Liberty Hardware pulls from Home Depot were an exact match and I'm seeing Franklin Brass pulls from Amazon pop up a lot for close match (way cheaper, but they seem out of stock for many sizes)

• frannyglass4
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Nuvo brand sconces are a perfect match - i mean 100% and I tried about six lights. Here is a link:

https://www.lightingnewyork.com/product/nuvo-lighting-olmsted-sconces-60-6687.html

I purchased mine in person at the CT Lighting Center. Below you can see how it is an exact match with the faucet. I gave up on finding a mirror that matched and went with a beautiful frameless LED light on Amazon. Keonjinn 40 x 24 Inch Backlit Bathroom Mirror Wall Mounted Anti-Fog Makeup Mirror with LED Light Over Vanity (Horizontal/Vertical). Here is the link and a picture below https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SJ5154N/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Drawer pulls were a 100% match as well and extremely inexpensive Franklin Brass BAR076Z-CZ-B Bar 3 Inch Cabinet Pull, 3" (76mm), 10-Pack, Champagne Bronze

I decided to go with white for the curtain/shower rods to make life easier and they look lovely.

Finally, though not pertaining to a match with Delta Bronze, wanted to highly recommend the Maui NexTile 30 in. x 60 in. x 76.5 in. Standard Fit Alcove Bath and Shower Kit with Right-Hand Drain in White which was only $577.81

This enclosure is beautiful, clean looking, and perfect if you're on a budget and will seriously cut down on the time your bathroom is unavailable since there is no extra time for tiling.

Good luck everyone with your new bathrooms. This has been a real dream to have a little sanctuary and I hope you all enjoy your new little "spas" as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085VKPJVJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• bignogginsfarm
    3 years ago

Hello. I found hardware through Design with Pride that matches Delta Champagne Bronze nearly perfectly. They call their color rose gold; this pull is model # P-108.RG. I was able to order the pulls through a local hardware store in Portland.

• Sophia Dafler
    2 years ago

As some one else commented the Ivilon tension curtain rod is a perfect match to the delta champagne bronze finish.

https://www.amazon.com/Ivilon-Tension-Curtain-Rod-Windows/dp/B07XXFMTGC?ref_=ast_sto_dp

• Jenny R
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Hi, wanted to add my findings. I've been buying samples of cabinet pulls/knobs and comparing to a Delta towel hook in champagne bronze. I am looking for cabinet pulls and knobs, and also appliance pulls.

As others have said, Liberty hardware in champagne bronze matches exactly. Honey bronze hardware from Top Knobs (tried it because I thought I saw someone say it matches) does not, at least based on the Delta towel hook I have. Honey bronze is more gold. I was hoping it would be a closer match because Top Knobs has some appliance pulls in honey bronze, and I cannot find many champagne bronze appliance pulls.

I also tried the Rustoleum satin bronze spray paint on a honey bronze (Top Knobs) knob, and in my opinion it did not make the knob look more similar to champagne bronze. The paint is darker and more gold, and especially in sunlight you can tell it is sparkly/speckled while Delta champagne bronze is not. But in some lights (less light) and from further away, I think the overall color does appear to be closer to champagne bronze than it was before I painted it.

Photos from left to right: 1. Delta hook in champagne bronze 2. Liberty pull in champagne bronze 3. Top Knobs honey bronze knob painted with Rustoleum satin bronze 4. Top Knobs honey bronze pull. one photo is in the shade and the other is in the sun.

top to bottom 1. honey bronze knob by Top Knobs painted with Rustoleum satin bronze 2. Liberty champagne bronze pull (matches Delta) 3. Top knobs honey bronze pull

• HU-359548343
    2 years ago

Will add: Amerock champagne bronze (available on multiple websites including Wayfair). Also Liberty Hardware and Colonial Bronze (matte satin brass) as others have said. Photos of our two mixed metals (matte black from Kohler and Amerock towel hook in champagne bronze). Other photos of our lights (link included) with our towel hooks and towel rod (both from Amerock).

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Golden-Lighting-Orwell-10-in-W-1-Light-Aged-Brass-with-Black-Shade-Industrial-Wall-Sconce/1001080778 

• chispa
    2 years ago

Adding to this thread for anyone looking for bathroom accessories and other hardware that matches Delta Champagne Bronze or Brizo Lux Gold, specially right now that Delta/Brizo seems to be backlogged and isn't taking any orders. I am ordering some bathroom accessories from Kartners to coordinate with my Brizo Lux Gold faucets and shower fixtures.

Kartners finish that matches Brizo Lux Gold is Brushed Bronze (25). It is a special order finish and right now have a 12 week lead time.

https://www.kartners.com

Wish I had ordered some of the Brizo accessories way back in May when I ordered the faucets, but who knew inventory and lead times would get even worse! As long as we have the faucets we can survive without some towel bars!

• Edward Upshaw
    2 years ago

MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place

MagnaTite Docking holds your spray wand docked when not in use and doesn’t droop over time

ShieldSpray Technology powers off the mess without making a mess

Concentrated stream cuts through messes and innovative water shield reduces splatter

Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up

DIAMOND Seal Technology helps your faucet perform like new for life, lasting twice as long as the industry standard how to Grow Nails Faster Naturally

Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines

Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with included 10-3/4 in. deck plate

ADA compliant

The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees

20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks

• HU-61860175
    2 years ago

Top Knobs Honey Bronze is a perfect match! Renos not quite finished yet.

• staceynyc
    2 years ago

This is beautiful! Where are the pendants from? Thanks!

• staceynyc
    2 years ago

Thanks!

• Olivia Chen
    2 years ago

Has anybody have experience finding a pot filler that matches the Delta Champane Bronze ?

• A I
    2 years ago

For those of you who used the Ivilon shower curtain rod on amazon, what shower curtain rings did you use to match?? @Sophia Dafler @Kevin H

• ram123
    2 years ago

Thanks to this thread I got the champagne bronze shower curtain rod. Because I have a black & white houndstooth shower curtain I used very thin wire shower rings in matte black.

• Miya P.
    2 years ago

Hello! Do you guys know if the Kraus faucet in champagne bronze almost the same as
    The delta faucet champagne bronze? I just wanted a less expensive alternative. Thank you!!!

• Sekine Kaplan
    2 years ago

Hi I'm looking for a matching color (with delta Champagne bronze faucet) the Sink Top Mounted Air Switch for Garbage Disposals (just the button is enough)

any one knows InSinkErator brand French gold is matching ?

• Cherie Calderwood
    2 years ago

Description

The Delta Air Switch provides a decorative button to activate your garbage disposal, while perfectly matching your kitchen faucet. Turn on your disposal safely and conveniently with this easy-to-install solution. The Delta Air Switch is available in Chrome, Arctic Stainless, Polished Nickel, Black Stainless, Champagne Bronze, Venetian Bronze, and Matte Black. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta backs this air switch with a Limited 2-year Warranty.

• wolverleen
    2 years ago

Miya P did you ever figure out about the Kraus fixture.

• Miya P.
    2 years ago

@wolverleen @wolverleen

yes!!! I got the Kraus antique champagne bronze. it is so pretty and it matches my emtek brass hardware. you can also get the dishwasher air gap cover in the same color. I have Attached the link for the faucet and the air gap.

https://linktr.ee/Yardley10

• Miya P.
    2 years ago

@Sekine Kaplan I got the Kraus champagne bronze which is pretty much similar to the delta. I have purchased the insinkarator air switch in french gold, the color is a little bit off but it is not bad at all. I have attached a link to it along with the faucet I got.

https://linktr.ee/Yardley10

• Alexandra G
    last year

Delta Bronze for handles would be Atlas champagne bronze.

• jbirddavis68
    last year
    last modified: last year

I am building a house and have struggled with this very same issue trying to find cabinet pulls, mirrors, lights etc. to match the delta champagne bronze. I very much value all the input on Houzz from people who have been through it so I wanted to share what I found.

Cabinet pulls- Home Depot Liberty Champagne bronze is a perfect match and budget option. But, they don't all match. According to Liberty customer service, each line is made in a different factory in China and the color is not consistent! Even from knob to pull. So I had to get them and hold each one up. Amerock Champagne bronze is also a perfect match and their hardware is higher quality and more consistent in color across each line. Tob knobs honey bronze is also a good match.

LIghts - I ended up going with Capital lighting aged brass. It is a perfect match. Picture below. Others also look ok such as Hinkley, Innovations.

Mirrors- I had no luck. I just chose a completely different color like black

Hope this helps someone!

• Dani
    last year

Hey y’all! In case anyone needed to match cabinet pulls to delta champagne, I found these on Amazon:

Franklin Brass P29520Z-CZ-B Straight Bar 3 Inch Cabinet Pull, 3" (76 mm), Champagne Bronze, 10 Count https://a.co/d/fCfdJyO

• jwrj265
    last year

Has anyone matched Delta Champagne Bronze with Berenson Champagne (example here -- berensonhardware.com/itemdetail/9026-40CZ-P)?

• Mary Rogers
    8 months ago

Hi! Looking for bathroom wall sconces to match delta champagne bronze… any suggestions?

• Lea Morris
    7 months ago
  • Amanda M
    5 months ago

Does anyone have a link for lights from Amazon? I’m hesitant to order from anywhere that I will have to pay shipping for return.

• PRO
    Creative Contracting Inc.
    5 months ago

I think Amazon is affordable and the return is easier than a custom order where you often have to pay a restocking fee. It’s especially good if you want something that might be a bit trendy. No guilt if you want to change styles later.

• PRO
    Creative Contracting Inc.
    5 months ago

This is a very specific look for an art deco/ modern design, but it would look fine with the champagne bronze, and much more affordable than Circa which was the inspiration.

• Courtney Bonner
    5 months ago

Would you mind sharing the link for the lights?

• Julie C
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

I‘ve spent years searching for a shower caddy that matched Delta Champagne Bronze fixtures and FINALLY found one🙌🏼

• Jacob Schaff
    last month

Does anyone know where to find shower trim (that goes on the end caps of tiles / in the niche) to match the champagne bronze? thanks!!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.