jalynnschnur

What is the brown bedding...Is it a coverlet? a sheet?

jalynnschnur
7 years ago
Morocco Duvet Set, King · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    K&R Interiors
    7 years ago

Hi! Thank you for asking about the Morocco Duvet. The brown bedding is actually a duvet, it requires an insert inside of it. We just folded down the duvet in the pictures, sorry for the confusion. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask or call us at 801-364-2128.

Hope you have a great day!

- K&R Interiors

• jalynnschnur
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Do you sell the duvet? I want to buy this bedding but I want to achieve this exact look;)

• PRO
    K&R Interiors
    7 years ago

Yes we sell the whole bed set! :)

So you would get the duvet cover, 3 reversible Euro shams, 2 shams, and 1 decorative throw pillow. The insert is not included but you can purchase that for an additional $280, it is Dacron filled . If you do buy the duvet insert we tie it down in the corners to make sure that it stays in place and doesn't shift to the bottom of the duvet cover. The pillows are also stuffed with Dacron.

Also, in the picture the dark chocolate brown sheet is actually a blanket we carry. If you are interested in getting the exact same look as the picture you can purchase that for an additional $250. Just incase you wanted the exact look (:

Does this help?

Thank you,

- K&R Interiors

• jalynnschnur
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

So the brown bedding I asked about is actually the sheet? And the duvet is the mocco style ...yes I want to achieve the whole look and I would want the insert.

• PRO
    K&R Interiors
    7 years ago

Yes, the brown bedding is the chocolate blanket we carry here at K&R and the morocco style is the duvet cover. (:

Awesome! So go ahead and place your order for the Morocco Duvet Bed Set through Houzz and we can get that started for you! For the insert and chocolate brown blanket we will need to do it through us because we currently don't have a way for you to select that on Houzz.

Does that sound ok to you?

• jalynnschnur
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Yes yes yes

• PRO
    K&R Interiors
    7 years ago

Ok perfect! So when you order through Houzz it will send us your order which will have your information on it. I will then call you to get your insert and blanket included.

Thank you for your business!

- K&R Interiors

• jalynnschnur
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Ok, I placed he order.

• jalynnschnur
    Original Author
    7 years ago

My order has been placed. I would like to order the rest of the bed set as soon as possible

• PRO
    K&R Interiors
    7 years ago

Yes! We will be giving you a call today!

Thank you!

- K&R Interiors

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.