hzdeleted_2572217

What tile did you use on the edges and on the spa edges?

User
7 years ago
I don't see any tile but it looks really nice!
Hawthorn Pool · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Swimple
    7 years ago

Hi Kim,

This is our Neil Grey mosaic which is throughout the whole pool and spa. You can see more photos of this at www.swimple.com.au

User thanked Swimple
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

TYVM

• User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I am rethinking the surface of my pool. Was your choice of tile a design choice mainly or were they other quality considerations? This is by far my favorite pool tile, if we were to tile entire pool. Thanks for your help.

• PRO
    Swimple
    7 years ago

Hi Kim,

Glass tiles are always one of the best finishes for a pool Interior. The Neil Grey mosaics offer a contemporary look whilst also giving you a refreshing blue appearance to your pool. Glass tiles are also reflective so rather than something like ceramic tiles or render that just give you a particular colour, you always have a varied unique look to your pool.

User thanked Swimple
  • PRO
    The Garden Company
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

-

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.