bh5847

is this tissue box cover machine washable?

Barbara Hackett
7 years ago
Natural Linen Tissue Box Cover · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Jacaranda Living
    7 years ago

You may wash the cover in cool water and let it dry flat. If needed, iron it on a low setting.

• sallyshelton
    6 years ago

I ordered 3 of these...now sorry I did. They are flimsy and rather cheap looking...way too expensive.

• PRO
    Jacaranda Living
    6 years ago

I am so sorry to hear you are not happy with the tissue box covers Sally! The fabric is linen and they are lined in pure cotton. They are designed to fit perfectly over Kleenex and Puffs tissue boxes and shouldn't feel flimsy at all. If you'd like us to replace them with new ones we will gladly do so.

with kind regards,

Cathy Deale

• sallyshelton
    6 years ago

Thank you for responding, Cathy. I've not returned them because I am using them...but I did expect a thicker fabric. And I do think they were over-priced. If I'd waited a day, I'd have had the reduced price. Not a big deal. Looking back, I'd have preferred a rattan box because it looks more substantial.

• PRO
    Jacaranda Living
    6 years ago

It's a horrible feeling when the price goes down a day after you had ordered! Let me send you another one Sally, I think our most recent shipment is made from a slightly heavier linen which you might prefer. Please send your address and we will gladly send it to you.

• sallyshelton
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Thank you so much!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.