hzdeleted_5026669

NEW BUILD: Master bathroom, Ensuite & Family bathroom

User
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Here is our recently finished project where we were hired by property developers to design all the bathrooms in a five bedroom new build house. All the bathrooms are elegantly designed with stylish features and contemporary fittings with neutral colour scheme, keeping in mind wide range of prospective buyers. We love the clean crisp look! What do you think? We would love to hear your feedback. Below is the link of full project https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/2398316/contemporary-countryside-family-home-in-tring

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    7 years ago

Hi Design a Space,

Great looking project!

User thanked Solid Furniture Design
  • PRO
    Sara Levy Designs
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I'm glad that they are all different from each other, with a bit of character in each. I'm working on 5 bathrooms in a house now - the client instructed me because her architect designed every one of the 5 bathrooms with the same colours and fittings.www.saralevydesigns.com

• Daisy England
    7 years ago
    I'm not a lover of tiles floor to ceiling.
  • PRO
    LUSSO
    7 years ago

Great project! Love the minimalist modern style. Fantastic job, well done!

User thanked LUSSO
  • PRO
    InConstruction Services Ltd
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

We love that bold patchwork tile statement wall and the masterful use of lighting throughout. Every bathroom in the property seems to have its own unique feel whilst remaining consistent and faithful to the general aesthetic. Beautiful work Design a Space!

User thanked InConstruction Services Ltd
  • PRO
    Anouska Tamony Designs- Architecture & Interiors
    7 years ago

Lovely, bright and fresh feel!

I love patterned tiles and marble to add a bit of drama to a bathroom.

Contemporary Chiswick Bathroom with a Hamam Inspired Twist · More Info

User thanked Anouska Tamony Designs- Architecture & Interiors
  • PRO
    Sara Levy Designs
    6 years ago

I like the textured tiles in the last bathroom. Well done.

www.saralevydesigns.com

User thanked Sara Levy Designs
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.