christine_naylor37

Home automation

Christine Naylor
7 years ago
Hi,

An someone give me a rough indication for a smart system for a 4 bed house, want it to control, lighting, heating. Also want an alarm system with CCTV. The house is a refurbish, with no electrics in at the moment.

Thanks

Chris

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Create Perfect
    7 years ago
    Hi Chris,

I can put you in touch with Anna at LiveInstall home automaton if you like. http://liveinstall.network/#smart-home-1

She would be able to give you some prices and answer any questions you have if you like.

Thanks,
    Gina
  • PRO
    ARC Bespoke Interiors
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Lutron Graphic Eye, worth every penny,you can also control sound system (spearkers install in every room and hallway, intercom system , and many more

• PRO
    AVA Projects
    6 years ago

Hi Christine, we would be happy to help if you are still looking for some advice. Please visit our Houzz profile

Thanks

• PRO
    Smart Home Innovation Systems Limited
    6 years ago

Hi Christine, I'm not sure if I came late on that! Probably yes! I can say you can do all these with 8K with us. Have a look on our website Smart Home Innovation Systems Limited and call us to arrange a free onsite consultation and free quote for your home.

Regards,

Costas

• PRO
    C2C Home Automation
    5 years ago

This really depends on your budget and requirement, Crestron, Control4, KNX, Savant, Lutron (lighting) are some of the major players in the market. Do get in touch if you want a discussion on what suits your requirement best.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.