jeff_aw38

Anyway I can work around with this layout? Seems like pretty limited.

Callen Aw
3 years ago

Comments (10)

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    3 years ago

HI Callen Aw,

Congratulations on your new home! You must be very excited to start renovations based on your wish list and ideas of what you want and need in your space.

Most apartments today are rather small but not necessarily limited in what one can achieve. It all depends on what you want from the space.

I would suggest you gathers your thoughts and speak to a reliable designer and contractor who will be able to help you design the home of your dreams.

http://www.sugarbakers.asia 

• Sion Ong
    3 years ago

Hi Callen,

congrats on getting your key.

As above the most important thing is to identify your needs and we can look at space management and achieving an optimal balance so the home is comfortable.

Feel free to discuss this with me and we can see if we can work out something.

thank you!

Regards

Callen Aw thanked Sion Ong
  • Callen Aw
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks.. the kitchen looks like can't do anything creative. Can't do island..

• Sion Ong
    3 years ago
    Have to look at the actual place. Maybe possible but practical or not.
  • Callen Aw
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Where would be advisable to tear down the wall for more creative planning?

• Sion Ong
    3 years ago
    Hi Callen, can we visit the site to have a look as well as to understand your personal needs?

You may like to email me @ Tranformdreamhome@yahoo.com and we can make arrangement to meet up at the location for more in depth discussion?

Best regards
  • Callen Aw
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks but email bounced back Sion Ong

• Sion Ong
    3 years ago
    Oh dear. Much apologies about that. Can you drop me a text at 81681440 and we liaise from there instead? Thank you.
  • Sion Ong
    3 years ago
    Hi, apology on the autocorrect from my phone resulting in the wrong email provided.
    it's

Transformdreamhome@yahoo.com
  • Callen Aw
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Alright thank you..

More Discussions
Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.