richwood27

How does the grass and the infinity pool meet? I assume there is a drop-off? Does it become a water fall?

Rich Wood
10 years ago
Vanishing Edge, Spa, Tahoe Blue Pebble, In Floor Cleaning, Ozone/UV Sanitzing · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Aloha Pools Pty Ltd
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    An infinity edge is usually built above ground level and the edge is designed to curve over really gently. This lets water "spillover" the raised and exposed face of the pool (like a water feature wall) and then usually runs down into a collection area where it can be collected and returned back to the main body of pool water. To see some photos of an infinity edge looking back at the actual spillover wall check out the photo gallery on our website: http://www.alohapools.com.au/gallery/archive-gallery (in particular the green tiled 'Mt Eliza' project). Hope this helps!
  • PRO
    Wagner Pools
    10 years ago
    It spills over a stone veneered pool wall into a catch pool. It's not designed to be a water fall, however that could be done if it was desired. There is about a 3-4 foot elevation change from pool water level to grass.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.