emmelinewe

Competition Time: Houzz Products Up for Grabs! - CLOSED

Emmeline Westin
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED

Exciting news! As some of you might have seen, you are now able [to buy products on Houzz,[(https://www.houzz.co.uk/products/products-prbr0-br~t_10002) and to celebrate we're giving away one of these three cool products from this week's newsletter round up.

To be in with a chance to win just comment on this thread. All you need to do is tell us which product you'd like to win and why, and you'll be automatically entered into our prize draw to win that prize. One winner will be picked at random. The competition ends 4pm, Friday 23 June 2017. The first 200 users to comment will receive 10% off the Houzz Shop!

These are items that are up for grabs this week:

A Golden Rose Wall Clock by Emde.

EMDE Golden Rose Wall Clock · More Info

Bugs and Butterfly Coasters by Nadja Wedin Design

Bugs and Butterflies Coasters, Off-White, 11cm · More Info

Salad Bowl and Servers by J-Line

Salad Bowl and Servers, Bamboo and White Porcelain · More Info
By entering the competition you are agreeing to our Ts and Cs.

Comments (88)

• dianacrockett
    6 years ago

Tick tick tick tick I want THAT clock! (Please)

• Peta Banks
    6 years ago

Bugs and Butterfly Coasters - because they are gorgeous!

• mickkinlan
    6 years ago
    The clock for me. Will keep me on track when slaving over a hot stove.
  • licitsbythelake
    6 years ago
    just love the salad bowl its beautiful!
  • withsilence
    6 years ago
    I would like to win the clock. No numbers. It's time to play,"Guess what time it is."
  • Heidi Stoner
    6 years ago

I would adore that Salad bowl! It is really very Lovely! x

• alyper
    6 years ago

Love to win the coasters - why? - because butterflies and bugs are great decoratively and in reality too.

• bruket
    6 years ago

It would make me very happy to win the clock!

• A A
    6 years ago

The salad bowl. I like the contrast of white ceramic and wood.

• Carli
    6 years ago

Love the salad bowl and it would be a gift for my mum.. goes perfectly in her house =)

• Jan Baker
    6 years ago

I would love to win the clock; a gentle and elegant way to tell the time in my therapy room

• sahotamk
    6 years ago

I HONESTLY LOVE ALL OF THE CHOICES ON OFFER......The clock has such a lovely design and colour scheme, the coasters bring the garden in with the vibrant colours and the salad bowl is such a design feature to brighten up any table....what a choice!!......I would love to go for the salad bowl as I love to create salads and nothing better to serve in a lovely bowl.....Manjit Sahota

• chezzy301
    6 years ago

I would like to buy the clock for my daughter who is getting married in the summer and has everything for her new house then discovered she has no wall clock!

• snehasingh82
    6 years ago

I would prefer the salad bowl as it goes with our house interiors (combination of white and live edge wood) and our crockery (white). Utility wise also I think it is fabulous..

• PRO
    Oak By Design
    6 years ago

The clock. It is beautiful. Simple. Stylish.

• catnappin2
    6 years ago

I'd love the coasters to give to my Mum & Dad as an extra gift for their Diamond Wedding Anniversary next month. Both in their 80s, Mum still loves improving their bungalow, browsing for ideas and products on her iPad, and she still gets Dad up the step ladder decorating. Like Houzz, they are my inspiration!

• Tania McGhee
    6 years ago

I was straight away drawn to the EMDE Golden Rose Wall Clock. It just oozes simplicity and elegance and would really brighten up the new room I have had to move into due to personal circumstances. I am slowly putting my mark on the room which was just white with a vinyl floor (yuk!), hoping to make it a home from home for myself.

• diviyag
    6 years ago

Would love to win the Salad bowl set- the design looks amazing, in fact I have never seen anything like it. This set can be more than just a Salad bowl - one could serve anything in it from Biryani to Ice-cream in this hot weather!! Perfect for any kitchen and stylish too!!

• PRO
    User
    6 years ago

I'm a lepidopterist in my spare time so would love a set of the gorgeous coasters!

• PRO
    Croydon Window Company Ltd
    6 years ago

The clock would be nice. It would go lovely in our working office, very sleek, classic and perfect touch with the rose gold.

• PRO
    Cyprus Living Spaces
    6 years ago

I live in Cyprus and that beautiful salad bowl would be gracing our table nearly every mealtime!

• Iain Maciver
    6 years ago

love the salad bowl and servers and plenty other things too

• Martin Myers
    6 years ago

I would really love to win the Golden Rose Clock for my Mum, she has just moved over 300 miles to a new house on Paignton South Devon at age 86!! and this rather special clock would make a beautiful statement on her living room wall.

• Susan Smith
    6 years ago

Would have to be the salad bowl, for a couple of reasons, one is i dont own one and the other is its wonderful very smart and love the fact it is on a stand

• Lyndsey Baines
    6 years ago

Love the Golden Rose Wall Clock by Emde

• PRO
    Andrea Sartori Ltd
    6 years ago

I collect ceramics, and I love this Scandi effect bowl, because it would go well with my white Portmeiron Teapot and a little transluscent table centre piece I got in a Limoges factory. I love the way it stands away from the table cloth (oil dressing stains!) and since I am a part time chef, allow me to share a recipe to enjoy for whoever wins this ;-)

1) Pear Waldorf. Roast the walnuts in honey and nothing else- The oil of the walnuts is enough. Set the walnuts aside.2)Open the can of pears and drain the liquid into the walnut-pan. This will make the dressing. Cut the pear halves into wedges, along with some celery and baby spinach and rocket. Arrange in the winning bowl and serve.
    Nothing is better than a salad in this heat! I also like it because the bamboo goes with casual style, and the little dots go with designer chic of the teapot. And another reason. I have glass doors in my kitchen so I will get to enjoy it even on soup days. (Could I use it for soup...?) And another reason- I grow my own herbs and salad leaves in the patio too. I have a plastic bowl that I go out with, and pick my bits for suppers. Not very stylish, so this would definitely lift the tone.

• Tania Atfield
    6 years ago

The coasters would be perfect for me because I love looking at nature and wildlife

• PRO
    Andrea Sartori Ltd
    6 years ago

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/md0UzmJk9XW75GKXbojBmXQ.jpg

Like mine- Susan Williams Ellis Totem pattern

• Carol Yapp
    6 years ago

clock.wow love this....xx

• phedro
    6 years ago
    I love e the salad bowl, I've never seen one like it.
  • MANDY DOHERTY
    6 years ago

The Clock, it would go perfectly with the style of my daughters home

• iheaton
    6 years ago
    A golden rose clock. It is perfect for my guest room
  • Evie
    6 years ago
    I would love the salad bowl, would make all my summer salads look gorgeous
  • PRO
    Christine May Interior Design
    6 years ago
    OMG! The salad bowl. I want it. I need it. I lust after it. Why? Because I'm in love with it …
  • nancy_townsend1
    6 years ago

I would love to win the salad bowl. What a gorgeous design.

• PRO
    OnePlan
    6 years ago
    Hey, if it's up for grabs , I'd love that clock ... To remind me of my time spent helping on the dilemma section !
    Good luck everyone !! Happy Houzzing :-)
  • PRO
    Cambium Floors
    6 years ago

With the recent outside temperatures of 33 degrees it is definitely salad weather, and the bamboo and porcelain bowl would be a welcome addition to our alfresco dining area.

We love the clean lines and simplicity of the design and the use of bamboo - which as a fast growing grass, ticks the sustainability box as well.

• mockturtle1
    6 years ago
    All beautiful but I think it would have to be the clock!
  • Lyndsey Green
    6 years ago

I think it would have to be the bamboo and porcelain serving bowl - it would look fantastic on our dining table when we have guests over for lunch etc.

• Sheena Batey
    6 years ago

I like the pretty coasters the best

• Lorna Ledger
    6 years ago

Love the A Golden Rose Wall Clock by Emde.Really pretty and one of the most common questions in this house is "what's the time?!"

• d_maxwell20
    6 years ago

The salad bowl and servers. Nice simple elegant design.

• fwscomp
    6 years ago

I love the Clock. Matches our new pans perfectly

• Andrea Tinkler
    6 years ago

The clock is stunning. would be given a good home I promise xx

• Joanne Darnell
    6 years ago

the clock would complete my kitchen

• sharonad01
    6 years ago

I love the salad bowl! Perfect for my famous pasta salad!

• rachbutt83
    6 years ago

The salad bowl. It looks so classic, it would never go out of style.

• carole_fordham1
    6 years ago
    Salad bowl for me, absolutely love the timeless, simple elegance.
  • Emmeline Westin
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks all for your comments, the competition is now closed. A winner will be announced early next week. Good luck to all!

• Emmeline Westin
    Original Author
    6 years ago

And the winner is....

Congratulations to @A S. - the winner of a brand new wall clock!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.