nourahomes

POLL: What is an absolute must-have in your dream kitchen?

Noura Homes
6 years ago

Whether you are looking to buy a new home, doing some renovating, or perhaps, maybe just dreaming of future projects, what is on the top of your list in your dream kitchen?

Please let us know in the comments below. We love to hear from you.

Stainless Steel Appliances
Plenty of Cabinets/ Storage
Open Concept
Kitchen Island
Plenty of Counter Space
Spice Kitchen
Wine Storage
Other/ Please leave in the comments below

Comments (11)

• valerie g.
    6 years ago

All of the above except for wine storage. I want a black soapstone countertop. It's the perfect counter for our kitchen .

Noura Homes thanked valerie g.
  • PRO
    Noura Homes
    Original Author
    6 years ago

That would be beautiful

• Janie Gibbs-BRING SOPHIE BACK
    6 years ago

OH, mine is easy, a big island in my kitchen with a built in Teppanyaki!

http://www.cookndine.com/modules.html

Noura Homes thanked Janie Gibbs-BRING SOPHIE BACK
  • tooky58
    6 years ago

Plenty of storage space and counter space, pullout spice rack and butcher block counters.

Noura Homes thanked tooky58
  • ecpt
    6 years ago

My dream kitchen is self-cleaning! :)

Noura Homes thanked ecpt
  • PRO
    Noura Homes
    Original Author
    6 years ago

A self cleaning kitchen, that would be a dream come true!!!

• tooky58
    6 years ago

@ecpt, I know it's not the same but, a group of us friends would have potluck party's and one guy was always invited even though he didn't cook because he did something better. You got thrown out of your own kitchen and when he was done it was spotless. It was great!

Noura Homes thanked tooky58
  • Momof5x
    6 years ago

I clicked 'other' but would also pick a kitchen island as I need one. 'Other' really being a double oven, as I do cook a lot.

Noura Homes thanked Momof5x
  • Robbi
    6 years ago

I just completed a kitchen remodel and took the best ideas from my old kitchen and fixed the things I didn't like. 1. Open concept, had somewhat before, but now even more open than before. 2. Island, didn't have one, now I do and I love it. 3. Speed oven, had a microwave before, now the speed oven doubles as a microwave and a small oven with great features. 3. Warming drawer, had it before, can't live without it. 4. One big sink, had a small/large combo before and hated it, now very happy - great feature - a grate that is made for the bottom of the sink. 5. Spice drawers, didn't have before and love it. 6. French drawer fridge, had a side by side before - big improvement.

• PRO
    T&K Contractors Inc.
    6 years ago

For more ideas on open kitchen design, visit our webpage:

T&K Kitchen Renovations

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.