veronica_creaney

Type of grass...

veronica_creaney
6 years ago
Love this garden with the beautiful stone wall and steps, the olive tree is a nice touch too, but what is the type of grass used please?
Private Gardens · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    CED Stone Group
    6 years ago

Thank you for your message - I will find out for you from the garden designer and get back to you Wednesday. Thanks

• PRO
    CED Stone Group
    6 years ago

Hello, I have sent an enquiry to the garden designer and am still awaiting a reply. I will hopefully be able to update tomorrow.

Kind regards

Paula Chalmers

Marketing Manager

• PRO
    CED Stone Group
    6 years ago

Sorry for late reply - the grass in this image is actually an artificial grass from Easigrass 'Mayfair'

• veronica_creaney
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question, I love the look of that grass and I shall definitely be considering it for part of my garden, awesome, thanks.
  • PRO
    CED Stone Group
    6 years ago

No problem - sorry it took a few days to get the answer! We do stock our own artificial grass range called CEDAgrass - sorry this is not currently on our website but here is some product info - if you would like samples of each type we offer, please email me and I can arrange for you. paula@ced.ltd.uk

Kind regards

Paula Chalmers

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.