mandy_d88

cabinet reveals/ drawer and door spacing

MK D
6 years ago
Do these look like 1/2" reveals everywhere? what about from counter to top of drawer.. 1/2 inch?

Comments (8)

• PRO
    R J Hoppe Inc
    6 years ago

Agree with Sophie. Frameless, full or half overlay depending on which picture one looks at.

• MK D
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    I think I worded that wrong. I know they are full overlay but spacing varies depending on which kitchen you look at. they can vary from 1/16th to a half on full overlay doors. yes probably for door and drawer function but the space from door to drawer is bigger on these compared to many. im trying to get a feel for what a 1/2 inch between white doors and drawers looks like. so wondering, would you guess it was a 1/2 from top of door to bottom of drawer on lower cabinets? thanks
  • MK D
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    OK reread your answer. your saying it looks like 1/4 inch everywhere to you. just confused because it looks like bigger spacing to Me then the other 1/4 inch spaced cabinets I've seen
  • MK D
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    are these less then 1/4?
  • MK D
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    and these?
  • MK D
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    better example. this is off barker door website that used 1/4 between all doors and drawers. this looks smaller to me then my first pictures
  • User
    6 years ago

What is the actual question behind the assumptions in your question? If this is just about the gaps between doors, go to a half dozen showrooms with a tape measure and your own eyes. You can't tell jack b drizzle from pictures that will help you in real life.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.