6 years ago
Where did this sink/counter come from?
Powder Bathrooms · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Investor Construction, Dallas / Plano Tx
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

This is from a company called ADM bathroom designs. I believe it is their DW-110. I will say this though....they drain slow and a little noisy. The drain itself is a small slit and does not have enough drainage area to drain fast. So you would turn down the volume of water flowing from the sink spout. I mention the noise because there is NO overflow at the top of the sink bowl like many sinks have which allows air to escape as water goes down the drain so the water and air fight for the same space. But it does look good. It is also a resin material so it is lighter than porcelain which is important for hanging on walls. There is another brand that has similar sinks. This ADM brand has some variations with the angled slope and you can get spacing on the side for storage such as soap bottles. The other brand is from what i remember center mount only sink bowls and i do NOT think they have the angled bowl design but an almost identical look otherwise. That other brand is Duravit. It's heavier porcelain and has a full, normal size round drain and overflow. For the Duravit sinks look at their "Vera" model "Washbasins". The toilet in that photo is a Duravit and the sink in the photo is the ADM Bathroom Designs.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.