alwindows

LIST: Your favourite sustainable residential Australian architects

A&L Windows | Doors
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hey there Houzzers, We want to know who your favourite or most inspiring sustainable, residential architects are. We believe in celebrating innovative, sustainable design and have shared some of our inspirations below. Now it's your turn.

Comments (7)

• Lyn Huppatz
    6 years ago
    TS4 Living and Passivhaus Australia.
  • Ruth BT
    6 years ago

I love the work of Stuart Vokes.

• PRO
    A&L Windows | Doors
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Fantastic! Feel free to share images of their work, too!

• PRO
    Positive Footprints Pty Ltd
    6 years ago

As design professionals, we support BDAV (Building Designer Association of Victoria) which showcases sustainable designers each year in their design awards, so do Master Builders and Housing Industry Association. Sustainable principles should be the underlying design consideration in all residential work.

https://bdavawarded.partica.online/bdav-awarded/bdav-awarded-issue-02/flipbook

• PRO
    A&L Windows | Doors
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks for sharing Positive Footprints Pty Ltd - we couldn't agree more! As designers and builders it's important to plan for a sustainable future, but that's certainly not to say you can have style and sustainability in design.

• Alex
    6 years ago
    I was about to say Positive Footprints
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.