joeymc73

BORA CLASSIC

joeymc73
6 years ago

Hi guys, I have finally decided to go for the Bora classic induction hob in my new kitchen. Does anyone know if these are sold by Bora directly or would there be a more competitive price buying from a distributor? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    6 years ago
    Distributors usually sell in multiples - i.e. to retail outlets who want more than one.
    Sounds to me like you only want one - so look for a retail outlet that sells them perhaps?

If a distributor is actively selling at trade to retail clients they risk loosing their genuine trade clients - so most won't do it.

Try speaking with Matt Hall at Clover kitchens - I think they sell Bora.
  • PRO
    Clover Kitchens
    6 years ago
    Thanks Oneplan, yes we sell Bora. I think we sell more Bora than any other Bora dealer in the UK.

Bora pricing for one offs is pretty much retail price across all Bora dealers, there are no distributors with access to Bora.

The only way to really get a deal on a Bora would be to purchase the whole kitchen from a Bora dealer then you will get hopefully a good deal on everything.

OP please give me a call if you need anything else.
  • joeymc73
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys. Much appreciated.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.