armstone

Limestone or Marble Pavers Around The Pool?

Armstone
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

What do you think?

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Annabel Sullivan
    6 years ago

Love, Marble!

• PRO
    Olivia Kwarda Tuivaga
    6 years ago

close call - but I love marble!

• Precious Siziba
    6 years ago

I'm gonna have to dive onto the other boat and say Limestone!

• PRO
    Emily Prodinger
    6 years ago

ooooooooh - this is tough! I would have to say marble, marble, marble!

• annb1997
    6 years ago

I like them both but I would choose limestone. They look so good in contrast to the timber on the house featured in photo.

• nasmijati
    6 years ago
    Whichever one is less slippery.
  • PRO
    Joe Adsett Architects Pty Ltd
    6 years ago

Marble is great aesthetically, however it can be quite soft. Limestone however is even softer than marble! It is important to use a suitable material, especially because it will be subjected to a harsh beating outsider next to the pool.

• annb1997
    6 years ago

Joe Adsett, what do you think about sandstone? It seems very popular but have heard its high maintenance.

• PRO
    Joe Adsett Architects Pty Ltd
    6 years ago

annb1997 - As with any natural product it has to be maintained if the initial look is to be retained (which is almost impossible anyway)! It will wear - as seen in many buildings that are centuries old. It is also a very soft material. Personally...love the look of it! Sometimes you have to toss up whether you like the aesthetic enough to warrant the maintenance.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.