kimberlycbell

Love this hood!

Kim Bell
6 years ago
Hi, Do you build the hood as well or do we provide a hood and you finish it? Beautiful work!
Kitchen Range Hoods · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Diane Hasso Studios
    6 years ago
    Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you for asking about our specialty finishes for range hoods. Is your project local or long distance?
    We do custom finish design, and would design and apply the finish on the hood. However, we can either link up with one of the build/carpenter teams we have worked with locally to have your hood specified and built, or we can work with your builder’s team.
    Please feel free to contact me directly via phone or email: 616/299-5599 or dianehasso@gmail.com. I would be happy to discuss particulars with you.
    I look forward to talking with you further.
    Best, Diane
  • Kim Bell
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Unfortunately I am long distance in Florida. I will email you shortly. Thank you for your quick response!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.