tarunkrsna

Abu Graib?

Xombie Woof
6 years ago
OMG Benjamin. The rest of your neighbourhood looks like a prison/army barracks. It's difficult for me to understand why you even commenced this project at this location. Have there been complaints regarding property value loss? I've got to read your book. This is fascinating. Ys Terrence Kavanagh, Australia
Front Yard Makeover · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Benjamin Vogt / Monarch Gardens
    6 years ago

The reason there is a garden here is because neighbors reported us to weed control for tall lawn and dandelions. So I said to hell with it and put in native plants. No complaints, yet, in 3 years. Keep in mind it's not just a bag of seed tossed out, but masses, simple bloom sequence, and there is a lawn path up the middle. Why wouldn't you do this in suburbia, where the most change needs to occur? Doing it in the country no one would see it and learn. Activists must be active at the heart of trouble.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.