sagoldst

Liebherr Refrigerator placed close to a wall?

sagoldst
6 years ago

Looking for feedback on the Liebherr fridges, especially if they are placed close to a wall. I'm having difficulty figuring out how much extra width is needed to get the fridge to 90 degrees. Thanks!

Comments (3)

• cookncarpenter
    6 years ago

I just checked on my Liebherr, (HCB 1561) and while it is not next to a wall, it does not swing past the edge of door at 90*. So the only clearance space you will need is the depth of your handle to clear the wall.
    (Mine is the fully integrated model, so I don't know if same hinges are used with the freestanding units.)

• sagoldst
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks so much! This is helpful.

• PRO
    Liebherr Appliances North America
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Hi!
    Thanks for your interest in our refrigerators! For all models, the doors need to open to at least 90 degrees so the crispers can be opened and removed. On the fully integrated models, you can actually limit the door swing to 90 degrees.
    On our website, home.liebherr.com, you can download the design guide appropriate to the model you are interested in. It will show you exactly how much clearance you need, and - if available - how to limit the door swing to 90 degrees.
    Hope this helps and if you have any questions, please message us here or feel free to email us at socialmediaUS.home [at] Liebherr . com!

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.