ericaossi

Curtains, are they back available? Or anything similar?

ericaossi
6 years ago
Wondering about the curtains again. Saw previous replies from a couple years ago but wondered if they were back being made again or if there's anything similar?
New built preperty in Hale · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    LANA FILIPPOVA INTERIORS by Svetlana Filippova
    6 years ago

Hello, this fabric design was discontinued at the time of the original enquiry and has not been reinstated. However there are similar design, with a large scale pattern but they are expensive! There is a less expensive voile with a much smaller design. I can arrange for some sample to be sent to you, but you would need a generous budget for a voile of this type. If you could state you colour preference and what price per meter you are willing to go up to (based on a standard width of 140 cm or on a room height/double width of 280/300 cm), I will look for suitable alternatives for you. Thank you for your enquiry. Regards, Lana

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.