quercus29

What is the delay? I need more info re deliver

quercus29
6 years ago
Hello. What is the delay. I see that a UPS sticker has been created. Are these in stock? what is the delay?
Raffaellesco Piatti Piani, Majolica Dinner Plates, Set of 6 · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Capolavori
    6 years ago

Hello! Is this the order placed on October 27? In that case, we are producing the set and it will be shipped maximum on tuesday 14 from USA, but we are waiting for a confirmation from the artisan to be sure. Hopefully it will be sooner than that. I will keep you updated.

Best regards, Capolavori

• quercus29
    Original Author
    6 years ago

ok, thanks. Will you provide expedited shipping due to the delay?

• PRO
    Capolavori
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

We really apologize for the inconvenience and we are including a small gift in the same style of the plates as a compensation. Everything will of course reach you before Thanksgiving. I will inform you as soon as the box is mailed with UPS.

• PRO
    Capolavori
    6 years ago

Good morning! Your order is on transit with UPS, and it will be delivered today.

Best regards, Capolavori

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.