chrisannejones

Absolutely love this! ! Can you paint this on a 48X48? if so, Price??

chrisannejones
6 years ago
I am looking for a Buffalo print to hang in our hearth room. It is a large hearth room. Our property backs up to a Bison Sanctuary in Colorado! I looked thru your website. Your work is stunning! I love the richness in the colors and in this yellowstone Patrol
Yellowstone Patrol · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Theresa Stirling Art Studios
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

yes, love painting bison, thanks. all my work is done with hot beeswax, on heavy board for stability, usually over an image, as this is. think i answered you on another one of mine, hoping we can find a fit. custom 48x48" would range around 7K, plus shipping. might be able to bring that down to 6500. if you place order before holidays; would be done in early new year (it is not a print, all handpainted in 20 layers... ). thanks! can put in custom icon for your purchase here when ready.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.