jm77

Ducted Air Condition for Skillion Roof

Janine
6 years ago

Hi,

I am looking to get ducted air conditioning for my house but our roof is a skillion roof. Does this mean I can't get ducted air conditioning or does anyone know of a way around this?

Thanks

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Crown Electrical Solutions
    6 years ago

Hi Janine, if you would like to forward an email to christie@crownelec.com.au and we will be happy to help you. :)

• JE C
    6 years ago
    Hi Crown Electrical, I am interested in this question too and I suspect others in our forum are also, are you happy to share your k owledge here? Thanks.
  • JE C
    6 years ago
    Thanks
  • PRO
    Toms Duct Cleaning Melbourne
    6 years ago

Hello Janine, We provide all duct cleaning services for residential as well as for commercial purposes. We're more happy to help you.

• Tilly
    6 years ago
    I just finished my build, also with a skillion roof.
    We had Daikin cassette Aircon’s installed.
    The architect said that’s the only way it can be done.
    Wasn’t thrilled at first but now I don’t notice them and they work great.
  • emma_b_joyce
    5 years ago

There are several types of ducted air conditioning you can choose from and in every store, there are professionals who can help you to make the right choice.

• tom stephanou
    4 months ago

Hi all, IO also has a skillion roof and looking at options to provide ducted cooling throughout. Our house is also raised so we are having ducted heating in the floor. What options are there to either combine and add refrigerative cooling using common ducts or separate units without bulkheads.

• Kate
    4 months ago

Tom best to start your own post. We often look at date of first post and don’t scroll down if old

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.