neum0105

Love the sky light! But how will it hold up ove

neum0105
6 years ago
Love the sky light! But how will it hold up over time with all the moisture from the shower?
The Resplendent Bath · More Info

Comments (20)

• dream7design
    6 years ago

An article about this bathroom mentioned that the skylight had a vent to help prevent a moisture problem.

neum0105 thanked dream7design
  • neum0105
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Very cool!! Thank you for the response.

• PRO
    Tare It Up!!!
    6 years ago
    Awesome design. I thought the sky view was art...hidden vent is great idea.
  • User
    6 years ago

what type of shower pan drain did you use?

• PRO
    Mantis Design + Build, LLC
    6 years ago

Proline linear drain if my memory serves me right

• Sorin Gorgan
    6 years ago

Love this bathroom, What size is the skylight and where you buy from?

• PRO
    Mantis Design + Build, LLC
    6 years ago

Skylight was 46" X 46". Velux can be purchased from any of the major home improvement stores.

• Josh Makell
    4 years ago

Love the shower head and the sky light

• deborah jones
    4 years ago

saw this on facebook a year ago, project already underway, skylite in, shower head bought now looking for tiles in ocean colors

any suggestions?

• Michelle Smith
    4 years ago

Absolutely love this bathroom, stunning! I've read all the notes before bothering you with another question about wall and ceiling paint color and shower tile grout color please? I live in Va, hopefully the wood-look tiles are still available.... Fantastic work!

• deborah jones
    4 years ago

my skylight is 2'x2' sealed, was afraid if i got 1 that opened it would rot out i bought mine from amazon, it came with attached flange

• deborah jones
    4 years ago

lowes has wood look tile but make sure that they can be used in a shower,not all tiles can be

• PRO
    Residential Resurrections
    3 years ago

I used a hidden vent ducted to adjacent bedroom (the bath has a cathedral ceiling with skylight over shower). The fan has a settable humidity control that will cycle the

Linear channel drain shower · More Info

fan as needed. If set low enough, it eliminates moisture and mildew all year.

• suunny4
    3 years ago

How are the floating shelves attached?

• Heather Hoffman
    3 years ago

Simply beautiful!! Where did you purchase the plant holders and how did you attach them?

• Heather Hoffman
    3 years ago

Sorry plz disregard my question— you answered elsewhere on another thread

• Billie Anderer
    3 years ago

Where?

• Jennifer Frugalidad
    3 years ago

Seems to me it is like a shower coming from above. This certainly creates an illusion of a waterfall or something. - Paul Savramis

• alain rodriguez
    3 years ago

waterfall would be less maintenance and rain will be a + experience shower.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.