machawlay2002

Swivel Chair

Mala Khin
6 years ago
i am considering buying these but saw some bad reviews so a bit concerned. do you have any issues with the swivel chair?
Pugh Project // Living Room · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Andrew Heiser
    6 years ago

Hello, please send a message to Panorama Interiors. I just photographed the space.

• PRO
    Panorama Interiors
    6 years ago

Hi! We love our swivel chair and do not have any issues with it!

• Mala Khin
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks!

• davidb13
    3 years ago

I own the Austin swivel and it has the swivel mechanism began to have problems within a year of owning, and then got much worse so that the chair rocks on the base. WestElm offered no assistance as it was out of warranty. I was seeking repair advice. Love the comfort Babs the leather but would not recommend the swivel base.

• davidb13
    3 years ago

That autocorrect was in overdrive in prior comment. If you like the chair and can live without the swivel base, they carry very similar chair/ottoman with the a fixed metal base. That would alleviate the swivel defect (assuming others have experienced same). Lots of online options.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.