rama_krishna4507929

Ideas to decorate/remodel pillar in the bedroom

Rama krishna
6 years ago

We have this round pillar in the corner of our new apartment, wanting to remodel this along with the bay window platform into something decorative or unique. Any ideas ? We are planning to put parquet flooring on the bay window platform, matching the floor but cannot decide on the pillar in the corner. Help appreciated!

Comments (6)

• Rama krishna
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi @arielc, thank you very much for the suggestion. Agreed and will not do anything for the column. Here is the bedroom plan.

• Den Dada
    6 years ago
    Yes the pillar looks nice with beige/soft eg. off white, cream, sandy colour walls definately look better. Adding a dim spot light around cornice brings out the room to more luxurious look. Change the window to wide grills in white and definately cream colour curtains. Good to go
  • Rama krishna
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you @Den noted. Your comments are very helpful, appreciate it.

• Zen Quek
    6 years ago

CLADDING with Titanium Coated Stainless Steel Metal Material Supply in Singapore. ROSE GOLD HAIRLINE FINISHES STAINLESS STEEL IN HOTEL GRADE

• Christine Schimenz
    5 years ago

Think twice about bringing the parquet floor onto the window seat. Paint and cushions makes more design sense to me.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.