karigat

Shiloh Hanover or Lancaster cabinet

Kari
6 years ago

Need help choosing a door style. I'm going with Shiloh shaker style cabinets in the Polar White. The Hanover door has a 2 1/4 inch wide frame and the Lancaster has a 3 inch frame. Not sure I like the larger frame on a smaller drawer and smaller cabinet fronts but the designer says it's a more updated look. I really like an industrial farmhouse style kitchen. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks!

Hanover

Lancaster

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    6 years ago

Hanover, and do a slab front for drawers,,,especially if they are smaller. if all your drawers are large like shown in the example, then it should be fine. I don't care for the larger (3") size.

Kari thanked Beth H. :
  • PRO
    Cabinets by Design
    2 years ago

Just curious if the difference between framed and frameless was ever discussed with you by your designer? I would personally would never consider purchasing anything from Shiloh.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.