jaguarguitarman

Swimming Pool Costs

jaguarguitarman
5 years ago

Hi

I am considering an indoor, basement swimming pool.

20x5m

Capital Cost, running costs ?

Comments (6)

• Sonia
    5 years ago

I think you need to get some suppliers in to quote. I doubt many Houzzers can answer this for you.

• chicdub
    5 years ago
    Wow Lucky you would love to ask the same question someday
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    5 years ago
    You also need a strong area of ground nearby to house the large water fill bag that will be required if you need the pool drained and fixed too ( lots of people forget about that bit )
  • PRO
    Aqualia
    5 years ago

Is that the room size or the pool size?
    Main contractor to excavate and leave a prepared basement slab?
    Any plans of any description available?
    Location? Central London is far more expensive for obvious reasons.
    That is a large starting point. Why not have something more conventional such as a 10x5 and if it is well within your budget get upgrade quotes. With modern counter swim machinery and powerful jets to swim against a long pool is not essential for a long swim free from tumble turns. Why you can keep swimming towards a screen with your favourite programme playing with a counter swim unit :-)

• PRO
    Blue Cube Pools
    5 years ago

Depends on the type of pool you want an any features. A polyblock pool with heat pump, filter etc would start from around £35k. Price will be higher or lower depending on what finish you choose eg. tiles or liner and what type of heating and de-humidification system you choose. Hope you've found some help elsewhere.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.